Furniture Medic by Bluegrass Furniture Restoration, Inc. has been committed to solving the needs of our commercial clients from our very beginnings. We have focused on ways to solve commercial furniture and fixture problems by asking the following basic questions:
- What are the specific issues that our customer needs addressed?
- Can we limit the amount of time and impact to our customer’s business?
- Are we using the highest quality products for the application at hand?
- Is the use of environmentally friendly, water-based products appropriate?
- Is the cost of the proposed solution in line with the budget for the project?
Using this approach to meet our customer’s needs, we have successfully completed 1000’s of projects including:
- On-Site refinishing of hundreds of conference tables, reception desks, desks, credenzas and fixed items
- Touch up and Restoration of over 1,000 hotel rooms
- Refinishing 200 dormitory rooms as part of a full renovation project
- Restoring the lobbies of banks, law firms, hotels and other professional buildings
- New Construction punch list items including sports facilities, educational buildings, dormitories, general commercial construction and hotel projects
- On-Site repair and restoration in public areas including those as sensitive environmentally as hospitals, medical facilities, office high rise buildings and elevator interiors
These are general descriptions of some of the many and varied projects that we have assisted with for business owners, purchasing agents, facility and office managers, managing partners and others in the commercial side of our business.
All of our technicians will reflect positively on your business. We are very well insured, background checked and dressed professionally should we be required to interact with any of your employees or your customers. We understand that when entrusted to work on behalf of a commercial client, we represent them in everything we do. We take this seriously and do everything we can to represent our company and yours to the highest standard.
If you have an issue that needs to be addressed, we invite you to call or send us an e-mail and we will be happy to set up time to meet with you, assess your needs and develop a solution customized to meet your needs. Please let us know how we can help you today!